It can be difficult to design an office space that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. The good news is, there are plenty of tried and tested tips for home office interior design in Dubai from professional designers who have been in the business for years. We’ve compiled a list of their advice so you don’t have to waste time looking for it!
– Keep the space practical and functional. The first thing you’ll want to do is think about how your workspace will be used, and what items should take priority in design decisions. For example: Do you need a computer or laptop? Will clients visit once in awhile? Are there multiple people working from home, so they can share equipment like printers? What kind of storage would suit best for files and supplies? Try not to overthink it too much but keep function as number one on your list!
– Make sure that everything has its place. If there’s any advice we’ve learned from professional designers, it’s this: organization is key! When arranging furniture try using boxes under desks if needed – just make sure nothing moves when typing! Also, labels are your friends – use them to indicate where stationery and other office essentials should be placed.
– Be creative with lighting. In a traditional workspace there’s nothing more annoying than having too many overhead lights which can make working for long periods of time difficult. Instead try using string lights or lamps as they provide gentle light that won’t hurt the eyes after hours in front of a computer screen! And don’t ignore windows because natural sunlight is one of the best types of lighting you can have during daytime hours!
– Step away from color schemes based on gender. Office interior design traditionally plays it safe by sticking to neutral colors like grey, brown and white but this doesn’t necessarily mean rooms need to follow suit. Colors like hot pink, blue and green are great options for brightening up your space.
– Don’t forget to add some greenery! There’s nothing like fresh flowers or plants to liven up a room so try adding them if you have the time and budget! Not only do they look good but there is science behind their benefits in cleaning out pollutants from indoor air which makes breathing easier when working long hours. Just be sure to keep pets away from any water bowls because mishaps can happen very quickly!
– Try not to decorate with anything that will collect dust easily. You may love having cute posters on your wall but over time they’ll become yellowed due to exposure of light and dirty fingerprints – this isn’t what anyone wants in their workspace! Instead, opt for pictures that are either black and white or clear prints to minimize dust build up.